Integrated Planning and Design (iPD) is an urban and landscape design studio that focuses on integrating planning, ecological and cultural considerations with a strong design approach. We believe that our designs and projects should serve the immediate needs of our clients as well as those of the community and future generations.
iPD is active in China and South East Asia with offices in Sydney, Shanghai and Shenzhen. iPD is now recruiting mid-level landscape architects/designers for Shenzhen office. If you like to be part of a new team and take on new challenges, then this is the opportunity for you.
Mid-level Landscape Architect/Designer (Associate level)
· Preparation of masterplans, landscape design (all stages) and undertaking landscape related studies and research.
· Interaction with project designers in international offices
Abilities and requirements
· Independently complete assigned tasks
· Minimum 4 yrs. design experience in creative design and collaborative work environment.
· International exposure would be an advantage.
· Willingness to travel.
· Good visualisation and graphic skills.
· Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
Please direct any questions about these positions to, or submit your CV and portfolio (pdf format maximum 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding iPD, please visit our website at www.ipdgrid.com.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.
read more about the news: