Integrated Planning and Design (iPD) is an urban and landscape design studio that focuses on integrating planning, ecological and cultural considerations with a strong design approach. We believe that our designs and projects should serve the immediate needs of our clients as well as those of the community and future generations.
iPD is active in China and South East Asia with offices in Shanghai and Shenzhen. iPD recently opened an office in Sydney. We are now recruiting senior and mid-level landscape architects/designers. If you like to be part of a new team and take on new challenges, then this is the opportunity for you.
Senior Landscape Architect/Designer
- Ability to provide input on planning, design and implementation of landscape work in residential, commercial and public open space projects.
- Prepares landscape designs, supervise the implementation of works contracts, carry out landscape related studies and research.
- Attends meetings both inside and outside the firm pertaining to existing and potential projects.
- Ability to work independently and lead a supporting team with strong leadership and excellent communication skill
- Coordinates with project director to complete the project while meet the client’s requirements and achieving iPD’s quality.
- Monitors and/or works with the team from design concept stage and presentation graphics, drawings and 3D visualization to design documentation stage.
- Minimum 10 yrs. design experience in creative and management area with international exposure.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.