Integrated Planning and Design (iPD) is an urban and landscape design studio that focuses on integrating planning, ecological and cultural considerations with a strong design approach. We believe that our designs and projects should serve the immediate needs of our clients as well as those of the community and future generations.
iPD is active in China and South East Asia with offices in Shanghai and Shenzhen. iPD recently opened an office in Sydney, which is currently recruiting senior and mid-level landscape architects/designers. If you like to be part of a new team and take on new challenges, then this is the opportunity for you.
Senior Landscape Architect/Designer (Senior Associate level)
· Team building and management to facilitate successful progression and completion of landscape projects.
· Preparation of masterplans, landscape design and documentation (all stages) and undertaking landscape related studies and research.
· Client and project management
· Participation in proposal, marketing and business development activities and events.
· Coordination with project designers and directors in international offices.
Abilities and requirements:
· Ability to work independently and lead a supporting team with strong leadership and excellent communication skills
· Minimum 8 yrs. design experience in creative design and team management.
· International exposure and willingness to travel.
· Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage but not essential.
Please direct any questions about these positions to, or submit your CV and portfolio (pdf format maximum 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding iPD, please visit our website at www.ipdgrid.com.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.